Are you currently working as a manager or senior spa or beauty therapist and want to do something new and exciting? Do you live/breathe/love all things skincare and beauty related? We work with some of the most prestigious and luxurious names in beauty and need an expert in the industry to join our incredible recruitment team!
Location: Bank, London
Salary: £25,000-£60,000 OTE
Contract: 5 Days, Permanent, Monday-Friday
• Working for a beautiful boutique agency in the city
• Monday - Friday
• Full training/development plans provided
• Monthly commission structure/you can top up your salary by thousands every month
• Day off for your birthday
• Progression opportunities
• Monthly social events
• 1 day working from home per week
• A supportive and fun environment
• Weekly fruit and goodies delivered to the office
• Mentoring scheme
• Recruiting beauty/retail candidates
• Account managing some of our most prestigious clients
• Learning to manage and develop your own accounts and new clients
• Hitting monthly KPIs and financial targets.
Skills and Expertise:
• A solid background in beauty or spa and experience recruiting candidates in your current/past roles
• Positive attitude and mindset
• Money and targets driven
• Well presented
• Excellent communication and written skills.
• High emotional intelligence
• Proactive approach to work
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone from the beauty or spa industry to use their skills in an exciting new career path.
See comments section for application link! ... See MoreSee Less
- Likes: 0
- Shares: 0
- Comments: 1
Every woman's success should be an inspiration to another. We are strongest when we cheer each other on and support one another! Here at Admiral, we pride ourselves with having a workplace where 80% of the business is female led.
Admiral wishes all its staff and clients a Happy International Women's Day filled with strength, power and courage!
#internationalwomensday #iwd2023 #admiralrecruitment #embraceequity ... See MoreSee Less
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team as People Manager for a multi-award winning value led company delivering catering, hospitality and reception services across London and the UK. £55-60k.
You’ll be the central driving force for all aspects of the people strategy for our client across London sites within Business & Industry and Independent Schools, c.1500 colleagues across 150 locations.
We need someone that understands this is not a straight HR role or working from home.
This is a truly varied and generalist role where no two days will be the same – from Talent Management to Learning & Development, Project Management to Employee Relations. You’ll be supporting their London Leadership team and senior stakeholders across the business.
You’ll also be a key part of our central HR team delivering a great people experience. Based at their head office in the City of London, the role will require you to regularly visit our sites to ensure our people strategy is embedded across the business.
Are you a strong character with initiative and creativity to drive innovation, tenacity to make things happen, guide and influence senior operators and evolve our engagement and Learning & Development initiatives to ensure we can develop and retain top talent?
If so, we want you!
This role has an incredible contract package with Free travel card, 30+ days of holidays and more.
• Be Passionate about people and the employee experience
• Come with ideas, we would love to see your passion and creativity
• Have experience of building strong and proactive working relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders which build trust and credibility
• Be able to demonstrate sound professional judgement and a common-sense solution focussed approach to problems
• Have excellent attention to detail with high quality and engaging written and verbal communication skills
• Be qualified to Degree level
• Be CIPD qualified – to level 5 ideally
• Have experience in TUPE
• Previously worked in a multi-site business
• Strong experience of working as a lone manager in a generalist HR role
• Ideally have knowledge of retail or hospitality sectors
• Great presentation skills
• Strong IT skills
Apply here today! jobs.admiralgroup.com/job/people-manager/ ... See MoreSee Less
We have plenty of opportunities available for you or one of your friends, feel free to share this ad with them!
We are looking for passionate Chefs ready to take their careers to the Next Level.
You will work in the most outstanding venues, enjoy a variety of perks and be part of a passionate team.
Chef de Partie - Pasta Chef - Sous Chef - Senior Sous Chef - Head Chef
* £30K to £50K
* Predominantly Monday to Friday
* London-based roles
Will only be considered Chefs with a minimum of 2 years of Fine Dining Experience.
Apply here: zcu.io/IAPi
#recruiting #recruitment #hiring #jobs #nowhiring #work #jobseekers #hiringnow #business #jobhunt #resume #jobopening #jobseeker #vacancy #jobsearching #jobopportunity #recruitmentagency #jobinterview #applynow #hospitalityassistant #restaurant #hospitalityindustry#hospitality #jobs #job #jobsearch #hiring #recruitment #career #work #employment #careers #nowhiring #jobseekers #recruiting #jobsearching #jobseeker #jobvacancy #jobopportunity #jobhunt #resume #jobopening ... See MoreSee Less
I went hotel dishwasher cleaner job
One of the biggest Financial Institutions is now looking for 2 Sous Chefs.
You must be details orientated and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Monday to Friday: 7 AM - 3.30 PM / no evenings or weekends
* Canary Wharf
2-3 years of experience with high-end brasserie style of food is required.
Apply here: zcu.io/XPH7
or send your CV to email@example.com
#chefjobs #chef #cheflife #hospitalityjobs #souschefjobs #chefjob #food #chefs #jobs #recruitment #headchefjobs #chefdepartiejobs #restaurantjobs #pastrychefjobs #chefselection #chefrecruitment #recruiting #cookjobs #job #foodporn #pastryjobs #hoteljobs #premierselection #newjob #nowhiring #hospitality ... See MoreSee Less
Keep Up to Date
Subscribe here for our latest news, tips and industry insight