Who we are
Beyond the services of regular recruitment, we take the time to get to know clients and candidates, making smart connections to help individuals and companies thrive. Our founding values of integrity, agility and compassion have never been more important than they are today, in the current fast-changing and challenging employment landscape.
Founded 25 years ago by husband and wife team Paula Rogers and Nick Dixon, we are a market leading recruitment company. We specialise in both permanent and temporary contract recruitment across the retail, commercial and hospitality sectors, with roles ranging from management to craft-level positions. Since 1995, we have placed over 138,000 candidates into jobs at successful companies such as LVMH, WSH Group, ISS and Compass Group.
Annually we see over 75,000 applications from business and industry, education, healthcare, facilities management to retail, hotels, pubs, bars, restaurants and events companies. We have built a nationwide network, with a focus on London and the Home Counties.
The New Normal: how we’re supporting clients and candidates through COVID
Adjusting to the ‘new normal’ with agility and creativity, Admiral Recruitment has proudly supported its clients and candidates through these uncertain times, paving the way as businesses begin to reopen. We are here to help you.
- We continue to ensure all candidates are fully compliant with DBS and Covid-19 guidelines
- We are passionate supporters of Kickstart Job scheme for apprentices and young people seeking employment. Throughout the year, Paula and our team have helped clients benefit from the programme and have employed apprentices within Admiral as well.
We are optimistic of the future. 2020 saw us develop new, flexible recruitment models and expand into new markets, including the launch of luxury retail, beauty and security divisions. Over the last twelve months, the new team has already placed candidates with prestigious and well-known names as Face Gym, Kering Group, Bvlgari and Sarah Chapman.
There is no one size fits all. By working together and listening to your needs, we have achieved a market-leading 12-month worker retention rate of 95%. We will work with you to develop a bespoke, flexible people structure and recruitment model that will withstand the current economic and sector pressures.
Recruitment can be a stressful experience in normal times. With all the uncertainty in the current market and unprecedented changes in hospitality employment, we have designed our process to reflect our values and treat people with kindness and compassion.
As the pace of regulatory and market changes continues to increase, keeping updated on these changes becomes a more challenging task for talent and people managers. Our group of consultants is here to help you navigate them and craft bespoke solutions in these uncertain times.
Awards and Credentials
- Over the past 25 years, Admiral Recruitment has conducted 276,000 interviews and placed 138,000 candidates into jobs
- 95% of the permanent candidates we place stay in their positions for more than twelve months – showing our strong track record for getting it right first time
- The biggest single-day assignment – over 1,300 shifts in one day for New Year’s Eve at the Millennium Dome in 1999
- The biggest single contract – 7,000 shifts filled at London Olympics
- Winner of “The People Development of the Year” category at the Recruitment and Employment Confederation’s (REC) IRP Awards, 2019. The IRP awards celebrate professional excellence and the inspirational work carried out by the recruitment industry’s best companies
- Winner of” Top 100 Women in Hospitality”, Asian Business Awards, IIP Apprentice of the Year, 2018
- Finalist of the Recruitment Industry Entrepreneur of the Year’ category of the Recruiter Awards, 2019
- Over the years, Admiral has supported Children in Need, Hospitality Action and Springboard alongside the team’s personal and client charities.